by Celina Distler
Software-Developer Full Stack.
Software-Developer Full Stack
We are changing the way we will work together tomorrow in offices and at our workplaces. Our products revolutionize the organization, booking and use of workplaces and rooms. Thanks to the integrated automation functions, these help to make buildings more intelligent and efficient as well as more sustainable.
So that we can further develop our applications in the best possible way and create new applications, we are looking for you.
- Development and conception of our system based on Angular / .Net Core.
- You review the code and provide constructive feedback on the team's contributions to the code base(s).
- Maintaining our web apps in all phases of the product cycle.
- Design and implementation of UI components in Angular.
- Extension of existing software systems.
- Analyze and fix software problems.
- Conception, implementation and further development of our mobile applications.
- Creation of software documentation.
- Programming of interfaces.
- Completed computer science degree or completed IT-specific traineeship.
- Knowledge of web application development and architecture design with .Net Core.
- Knowledge of web service development and API design.
- Experience with common CI/CD processes.
- Experience with SQL (MSSQL) and NOSQL (MongoDB/Cosmos).
You can expect:
- a modern development environment.
- a lively exchange of knowledge across all areas of the company.
- flat hierarchies.
- agile working methods.
- modern office equipment with smarter working principles (including access to a park).
- a flexible home office arrangement and working hours.